worlds smallest reef tank

This really is the most amazing tank I have every seen! Hey, put a sexy shrimp in there, he will look huge!
 
i feel that theirs a competition about to begin.
 
LOL You should enter it in the Nano in 90 competition. :)
 
Waiting for the diotom bloom..

IMG_20130624_201321_932_zpsbbaff4c3.jpg
 
I think I'm gonna build me a tank that will cycle in 10 min!


Reefing is like a box of chocolates, you never know whatcha gonna get!
 
What kind of tangS are you gonna put in there? Purple, blue hippo, or Naso?
 
this is truely amazing, where did u find the glass for this? and whats the lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new