Worm ID?

SirMitcho

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Halifax
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just rearranged my rock work today and I noticed this guy after. Featherduster? bobbit? Spaghetti worm? This is a new one for me lol



IMG_0324.jpeg
 
Is it stationary? Like am I looking at a tube to any extent?
 
I figured out that it was a larger vermatid. Already super glued over it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new