Wormy ID

Purple Platapus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Messages
96
Reaction score
27
Location
Vancouver, B.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have had my tank for over a year now, but I have only seen these little worms pop up in the last month. Can someone ID it for me? Also, I think it eats algae because I can see its mouthparts working away when it comes across some algae on my tank glass.

Also don't berate me for this but I have fed smaller of these worms to my lps. They ate them pretty quickly.

The worm in question!
20151231_155910.jpg
 
Polychaete - Dorvilleidae
Baby Bristleworm

dorvright.jpg
 
You are the 4th one in 24 hours who has asked for an ID on these. I WANT SOME!!!!!!
 
I fed baby seahorses to my coral.... beat that. LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new