worth sharing

jeninjohnk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
went to fragfest-spend way to much--thanks everyone(nina is a bad influence). fininshed put new stuff away-ready to enjoy last of my sunday. take last look at the take and BAM! whats thats stuff floating in my tank. MY claener shrimp had BABIES!! couple hundred little buggers flaotiing around. look like someone is eating good tonight. just thought i share.:wink:

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told you it was going to be a lucky day for you....and I LIKE that....I'M the BAD influence....I told my husband you were the one that was the bad influence. Don't forget to tell Mrs. K. that we have got to go fishing one of these days. You can stay home and play with the tank with no hard feelings!! Try and shoo some of those babies into the Chaeto in the fuge...maybe some of them will make it. WOW...what a day...Nice seeing you again...as usual. I'll try and make a wrasse run for you this week...:smile:

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had to be awesome to see! I agree with Ladypig try and get some in the sump. Although they will make a great meal, you may be able to save some and get them to grow in your sump. They would be a great trade in at a local LFS.

FiReBReTHa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is cool! Hopefully some make it. Now for some pics of ur new goodies :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back