wosis then.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timmytank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Timmytank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
189
Reaction score
117
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2016-02-03 21.22.49.jpg
Put this acropora in a few days ago. Any idea please.
20160205_205550.jpg
I have put it halfway in the tank.
 
Put this acropora in a few days ago. Any idea please.

What kind of an idea are you looking for? Name? Placement? Care?

I'm not the best at identifying SPS but I may have some friends that are [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG].

And by the way, that's a good looking tank you have there.
 
Acropora globiceps according to my book. Thanks for the help and tank coment
 
Any place with good light and flow.
As you see all acros are happy if I look from the picture stand point.
 
sweet DT! whatever kind of acro that is I'd love a frag-the color and shape is something I'm lacking in my DT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new