Would anyone be interested in a MH fixture?

Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
913
Reaction score
534
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just testing the waters, considering getting rid of my reef brite 36” MH fixture. Bought it brand new and has about 6months of run time on it. It’s a 2 bulb 250 watt fixture I have 14k bulbs in it currently and have 2 brand new sets of 20k bulbs. I attached 36” orphek OR3 bars to it that I would sell along with it as well. I’m located in central Florida if much rather do a local transaction rather than ship
IMG_7572.jpeg
IMG_7570.jpeg
IMG_7555.jpeg
IMG_7445.jpeg
IMG_7446.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new