Would anyone be interested in this service?

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have ordered some berghia nudis to help finish off the rest of my aiptasia in the sump and overflows. If you have bought corals from me please do not worry about aiptasia being introduced as my main display was wiped clean from my first round of berghia and I have a copperband who helps maintain a aiptasia free display(where your frags used to be held). I also scrub each frag and rinse before they are given to you to help get rid of any unwanted algae/anything I cannot see. But for this time around I was thinking after I am done with the berghias I could either make a deal with a local who could use them next or offer a "cleaning station" where you would give me a rock or a couple and I would place them into my berghia only tank and have them rid those rocks of aiptasia and return them to you. I just want to have a plan in place as I only have a max of 5 days once the berghias finish their food supply to find them a new home with food. It would still probably be a couple months before this plan will be in place b ut if you haev aiptasia issues and would like a remedy berghias I found are the most effective way to defeat them!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dilan,
If you plan on breeding the nudi's and selling them down the road, I might be interested in buying a crew of those.

I'd rather bring the nudi's in the reef, rather than braking down an entire reef.

Freddie

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dilan,
If you plan on breeding the nudi's and selling them down the road, I might be interested in buying a crew of those.

I'd rather bring the nudi's in the reef, rather than braking down an entire reef.

Freddie

I probably won't have time to breed them now that i think about it. How many do you need? When im done I would be more than happy to sell off the remaining I can find in my tank to you.how many would you need?

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably won't have time to breed them now that i think about it. How many do you need? When im done I would be more than happy to sell off the remaining I can find in my tank to you.how many would you need?

Well,
I'm not ready at this time, but thanks for reaching back out.

The Aquatic Critter use to sell them (cheap) and would give back credit to how many you brought back.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back