Would Like Opinions On Echinophyllia...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a echinophyllia I'm pondering purchasing. I don't generally like green corals, but I like this one, but it's $200. Its a coral I'm not really experienced with, but it is a type of chalice. I'd like opinions/thoughts that might help make up my mind. OBVIOUSLY you can't make up my mind, but sometimes opinions help shape decisions [emoji4]
428396e0a70a8585a20d2e450ef1d2b8.png
 
Heavy sigh... at the last moment I Opt'd for a few frags from Cornbred instead of one larger colony.
Such is life. I seriously need to win the lottery. Can't wait till these arrive. The Orange Passion acro is awesome!
5a55a28336246d88229631bd0061f18d.png
f82d00747c6244bef497d54d761d206f.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new