OP
Dave1993

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Respectfully, I didn’t find much of it to be clear. In the original post it said “just for a few days”, but at a later point you mentioned:

Here, you mentioned not enough room for 3 of the 40 gallon tanks, but with the lack of punctuation it wasn’t clear if you were saying “next year I won’t have space for 3 of the 40 gallon tanks,” or if you were saying “I don’t have room for 3 of them. Next year I plan to get a new tank.” Assuming you meant the latter, it seemed weird because a few days certainly isn’t the same as being in there until you eventually get some new tank.

If you are developing a plan for the future, e.g. when you get a new tank next year, to hold or transfer fish, then okay. But the good thing is you have plenty of time to make arrangements to house the fish in the best way possible when the time comes.

I guess I’ll still make an attempt to be helpful. If you are planning on getting a new tank next year that is going to go in the exact spot of your current tank, then you might consider doing a quick tank transfer. It’d be a long day of work, but would probably be the “easiest” on the animals.
can you explain more about the "quick tank transfer" and how to go about it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back