Would you break this nub off?

Neoalchemist

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
871
Reaction score
713
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its soo slow. But now its in a real fast growth spurt?
Also is this a Mille? Now that its finally growing after 2 years its looking like a mille.

15866304092682182183259263093955.jpg
 
I’d chop it. That nub most likey won’t grow anyways As long as you have new branches, and you do, chop away. Does look like a Mille but you need more growth to be certain on that.
 
I just chopped a few nubs that were only spreading, but they were healthy and I wasn't happy with some of their locations. If it's an otherwise healthy colony, whack it :) only time I don't frag is when it's already weakened (unless it's an emergency and I'm about to lose the frag anyways.
 
Yeah, its very healthy. I think I'll give it a little snip snip.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new