Would You Buy the Rock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I cannot fit my nicer camera over the mushrooms so I will have to use my point and shoot for now. The green stripes are tucked under the mushroom, but here is a blue LED shot to show how neon the orange is.


Untitled by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
 
Great pic. The rock looks good! :tongue:
 
Nope, I personally wouldn't buy it, unless it was a great deal on the rock and I could easily remove the mushrooms...leaving them mushrooms at the LFS...lol.

NO soft corals in my tanks except Zoanthids. I've had very similar mushrooms, in the past, but they had blue streaks, along with the green streaks. They multiplied crazy fast. Even after I thought I'd completely got rid of them, I kept finding them sprouting up on my live rock, here and there.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new