Would you call these PPE's?

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not asking this to mark up the price and I'm not looking to sell them here. I am working out a trade with a guy on RC and am wondering if I should call these PPE's. I doubt they are "True Blane whatever PPE's" but I think they are very similar.

All I'm asking for in a trade for 2 polyps is 5 rics (1 yuma and 4 florida)

What do you guys think? Fair trade? Would you call these PPE's?

PPE.jpg

PPEFrag.jpg

One of the polyps did get some white out in the center when I upgraded the lights but that is the only polyp that did that and he is not getting that polyp, I'll keep that one for me since the babies should be fine in the future.

You can see the affected polyp here in the middle

PPEAcan.jpg

All pictures taken under 108W PC in my 24 gallon nanocube w/o flash using a Sony DSC-S60.

Thanks for your input

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They'd be close enough for me. I think we're about at the point with PPEs that lineage would be pretty tough to prove or disprove.

OP
OP
colinadam

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the input everyone. I agree with you Ike, lineage is getting tougher and tougher to prove with these. I only know of one person (Copps on RC who sometimes sells them) that says he has the Blane Perun PPE's (And he has such a good reputation I bet he does have the real thing).

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 117 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back