Would you eat your fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Old Fritz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Family dog? I would eat the family if I had to. Societal squeemishness be danged. I am going to fight to my last breath to live. I have no compunctions whatsoever about doing whatever it takes to survive.
 
Even with a 15" Vlamingi- Nope
 
Man i love me some Doctorfish here on the island. Stewed, with Okra, a few scotch bonnet peppers, with a side of Bammy (Fried Cassava cakes) and fried plantains. Maybe even some fish tea!!

My Atlantic Blue Tang would soon be an endangered species.
 
Just go catch a red drum and a couple of speckled trout but don't let the game Warden catch you with one in your tank in Texas. They will take your fish, tank , guns and cars. Just saying.
 
Like Bruce said
 

Attachments

  • 20210208_181538.jpg
    20210208_181538.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2
They are both. Lol. Faster Bruce realizes this, the sooner he'll be out of therapy. Lol
 
Family dog? I would eat the family if I had to. Societal squeemishness be danged. I am going to fight to my last breath to live. I have no compunctions whatsoever about doing whatever it takes to survive.
start with the local politician, they'll taste better
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new