Wow I'm excited for this club!

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was curious about what your future dreams/plans are for your tank, club, or hobbies.

My main goal, if I don't get a donated tank this summer, is to get some flow into my 75 gallon and get the cyano and GHA under control! I want to do a reef unit for my students next year but need a good fresh start. I would love to teach them how to propagate corals!

I also want to be more beneficial to e club. Maybe we could host a frag swap at my school ;)

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow bro I was talking to someone about that today lol. Make sure u are at the meeting may 4th

Monster Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea for sure come to meeting may 4 were going to talk about some of our futures meetings and we have a lot planned were planning a frag swap for next and have a few guest speakers were working getting them and so much more shirts will go into production by the middle of next week. So we're excited to see such a positive vibe from everyone.

OP
OP
tangboy

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to be at the meeting but I will be hiking Mount LeConte with the wife and some family... :/

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your KILLIN me..... LOL well enjoy the hike, everyone who cannot attend will recieve an email .pdf, of the meeting highlights. Soon we will have the ability of podcast or video of meetings.

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was curious about what your future dreams/plans are for your tank, club, or hobbies.

My main goal, if I don't get a donated tank this summer, is to get some flow into my 75 gallon and get the cyano and GHA under control! I want to do a reef unit for my students next year but need a good fresh start. I would love to teach them how to propagate corals!

I also want to be more beneficial to e club. Maybe we could host a frag swap at my school ;)

my plans are that this reef club become a huge success of friends and families. This hobby has been great for me and I hope to share that with as many reef enthusiasts as I can.

My future for my tank would have to be that is an even greater success than my 500g system. I hope I have coral coming out of my ears,lol.

Dapple

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hair algae problem you have can be fixed pretty easy but it takes work. I've been through the crud before.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back