wow mr coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mr. Coral is in Frederick MD which is about 25minutes north of Germantown so I'm not sure if that his him or not.
 
Yeah I waited til there was 5 seconds left and then I bid the max that I would be willing to pay for it. Which was $150
 
congrats jess,
thats a nice looking favia and nice size piece
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new