wow silver hits 40 bucks an ounce

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holy smokes just as I predicted silver is going thru the roof will hit 50 by summer yeah time to sell all those silver coins I have been saving and time to get some new led's:bigsmile: oh and gold is going to 1500 an ounce:angel:
 
Precious metals typically go up as the economy goes down.

I have heard predictions of $80 and ounce before it is all over.
 
$80 an ounce that"s crazy. I can see gold hitting 15 soon though. its crazy were these markets are right now, 10 yrs ago i remember gold being around 300 and oil Was below 20 lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new