• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wrasse Den

Bogey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see these cool wrasse dens for sale in the UK, they don't ship to California, is there any place to order them state side?

OP
OP
Bogey

Bogey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1572103079848.png

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m willing to part with two. Never seen water. The guy in the states that was making them stopped molding due to medical issues in his hands as I understand it. Shoot a PM if you’re still looking.

F1A9BB8D-352F-49B2-A6AE-5BB650649D11.jpeg

christopher7841

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m willing to part with two. Never seen water. The guy in the states that was making them stopped molding due to medical issues in his hands as I understand it. Shoot a PM if you’re still looking.

F1A9BB8D-352F-49B2-A6AE-5BB650649D11.jpeg
Hi there...I’m setting up a new reef and I’m looking for these exact Wrasse Dens for my scape, as I’m planning bare bottom but definitely want to house a wrasse or two. Do you have any of these still available? I’ve searched EVERYWHERE and have had no luck. Thanks much!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there...I’m setting up a new reef and I’m looking for these exact Wrasse Dens for my scape, as I’m planning bare bottom but definitely want to house a wrasse or two. Do you have any of these still available? I’ve searched EVERYWHERE and have had no luck. Thanks much!
Unfortunately No, I sold them off shortly after posting that. Loads of folks reach out looking though, seems like a great spot for someone with the know how to make some money! Closest Ive seen is something made by Aquarocks. Can’t speak to price but here’s a screen grab. If you contacted them I’m sure they could make you something a little more open on top than some of these show.

9DDD0BA0-E652-456D-A583-71C6A0CC3CF6.png

OP
OP
Bogey

Bogey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if you are still looking, I have one that I am not using. Sorry for the late response, I will check in to see if you are looking.

Jessican

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if you are still looking, I have one that I am not using. Sorry for the late response, I will check in to see if you are looking.
Hi Bogey, if you still have the wrasse den, I would be interested. Do you have any pics?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back