Wrasse War: Tail-Spot Vs. Leopard!

Wrasse War: Tail-Spot vs. Leopard! Which do you prefer?

  • Tail-Spot Wrasse!

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Leopard Wrasse!

    Votes: 45 70.3%
  • This is too hard!

    Votes: 10 15.6%

  • Total voters
    64

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,775
Reaction score
15,473
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A reefer can spot a Wrasse from a mile away. These beautiful, gliding fish are professionals at drawing the eyes of anyone. The community is in for a difficult decision today!

Wrasse War: Tail-Spot vs. Leopard! Which do you prefer?

Versus-10.png
 
I've always loved the way tail-spots look!
 
Leopard wrasse are my favorite fish. I’ve got three that have formed a trio of sorts and they are so active and fun to watch
 
A reefer can spot a Wrasse from a mile away. These beautiful, gliding fish are professionals at drawing the eyes of anyone. The community is in for a difficult decision today!

Wrasse War: Tail-Spot vs. Leopard! Which do you prefer?

Versus-10.png
I reported this thread for supporting violence, You bet your fish I did!

Besides, every fish is beautiful, and these kinds of comparisons undermine half the fishes we keep based upon the whims of the beholder.

You should start a thread, Never mind, I'll do it tomorrow. :cool:
 
I had to google what a tail spot wrasse was. I have to say, i've never heard that name before. 99% of the time i see H.melanurus just referred to as 'melanurus wrasse'
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new