Wrasses coming in this week to screen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have three wrasses coming in this week, I know they are jumpers but do they jump in non rimless tanks? I use to use a screen on my rimless but will they still be able to get out if i have that black trim?
 
Alright thanks ill go out and get them a screen trim since i have tons of screen left from the old thank.
 
I have had a fairy wrasse make it out of a tank that had eggcrate on top of it!
How it made it thru that hole since it was alittle bigger just amazes me!
 
What kinds of wrasses did you get m and m? I had to cover my rimless tank when going the wrasse route. Wasn't an easy choice but im glad I did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new