Wrassess Get Too Much Attention....Anthias Lovers Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDowns
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
LFS guy still in middle school?

heh, I just don't think he was a fan. He said they're really hard to keep and I was doing well to keep one lyretail for more than a couple months.

I won't lie, beyond the clownfish, any girls that have looked at my tank have liked the anthias, but so do I. They're so brightly colored and their fins are all really.. flowy I guess is the word? I guess the ones that are more pink would be appealing to girls, but heck, I love those pinks too. Who doesn't love all the bright colors available in a reef tank?!
 
Bumping this!!
I'm over the wrasses! I now love exclusively anthias!!
Here it is my first anthias and is it not more beautiful than any wrasse?!??!

IMG_3291.jpeg

Pyronotanthias flavoguttatus


 

Attachments

  • IMG_3293.jpeg
    IMG_3293.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3295.jpeg
    IMG_3295.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 17

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new