• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 4" Filter Sock cover/blank

Item Price
NEG
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I got a 4" Klir fleece filter roller. I have a Fiji Cube 24Advanced which has 2 4" filter socks. Klir makes covers for people with sumps with 2 socks but no one has any in stock anywhere. I can't use my Klir with out a way of capping the second filter sock hole. Anyone who does 3D printed parts want to try to make a cap to block the hole?
 
If you give me the actual dims of the hole I could laser cut one to file the hole with an oversized top to prevent it from falling through. I probably have scrap acrylic if you cover shipping
 
I gave up and just purchased a custom klir bracket to replace my sock bracket in my sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new