• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: 40g Breeder size Reef Ready tank.

MODZISTER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
29
Location
Schuylkill County
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy 40g breeder sized tank reef ready local to me so I can pick it up. I don't want anything smaller than that but will consider a tad bigger but not much. I'm to worried about trying to drill one myself and breaking it and wasting the $100. I figured this would be a good place to start looking. Thanks

My location is Schuylkill County, PA I will travel within reason to get it.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new