Wtb: 75-120 gallon tank.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwilson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jwilson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
226
Reaction score
10
Location
Huntsville AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 90 gallon started leaking today. Got everything in totes in my living room. Need something asap. If I can’t find anything by tomorrow evening I’ll have to grab something new.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new