WTB 92 gallon corner tank stand

Bropar_Marty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
65
Reaction score
63
Location
Homer Glen
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 92 gallon corner tank stand. I don't care if it is a mass produced stand or custom stand. Also interested in someone building me a stand if possible, nothing fancy just functional, can DM to discuss details. I have a price in mind for a used stand (mass produced/custom) and a price for a newly made stand. Located in Illinois at 60491 will travel up to 2-2.5 hours. I'll try and check here everyday but if i don't respond try instagram bropar_marty. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new