• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI Hydra 52 (for parts)

ReefTater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All. I accidentally destroyed the plastic lower enclosure on my Hydra 52 (NON-HD). I am looking for a "for parts" one to pull a replacement from. I don't care about it the color.. mine is black, but I think the two tone would look nice. If someone has a set without one working, one not, I'd consider buying both.

I have a 3D Printer and was hoping someone had designed a version of it that I could print, but no luck finding it. I have scoured the internet looking for parts, but also no luck. I'm a bit frustrated, so I created this account.

OP
OP
R

ReefTater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made alternate arrangements and upgraded to a new light. I suppose I now have a Hydra 52 and a Director available for parts... but I can't post them because my account isn't old enough and doesn't have enough posts. Great.

For anyone stumbling across this post:
*AI Director w/ original power cord & supply - $100 + shipping
*Hydra 52 (for parts), works perfectly, but has no lower plastic housing (this piece) so it cannot be mounted - $125 + shipping

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back