• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: AI Prime 16 or Hydra 26 or 32

Cantusaurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ideally whatever it is I will need two but let me know what you have.
To be honest there are better lights than primes. I would personally go with a Nicrew 150 (with the controller). It is on par with a radion for a fraction of the price.
Primes are very overpriced for what you get, especially if it is used and then the power goes down more. And when they are full power so many people have them melt the lens.
I'm not trying to completely bash the lights or talk down on your decision (I myself bought Primes before knowing there were many other lighting alternatives). I wish I knew before I bought my primes, but I would have rather spent the extra money and just bought a Reefi Uno 2.0 which is $480 comes with reflectors and is more powerful than a radion.

The Nicrew light is also very good and I would recommend it from my experience and from other people I know's experience.

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest there are better lights than primes. I would personally go with a Nicrew 150 (with the controller). It is on par with a radion for a fraction of the price.
Primes are very overpriced for what you get, especially if it is used and then the power goes down more. And when they are full power so many people have them melt the lens.
I'm not trying to completely bash the lights or talk down on your decision (I myself bought Primes before knowing there were many other lighting alternatives). I wish I knew before I bought my primes, but I would have rather spent the extra money and just bought a Reefi Uno 2.0 which is $480 comes with reflectors and is more powerful than a radion.

The Nicrew light is also very good and I would recommend it from my experience and from other people I know's experience.
Primes are good lights…..especially at 50% off….

dwref

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 White AI Primes, brand new, got them & wasn't pleased, so went another direction. Have the OG boxes & 18" flex mounts. $200 shipped

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back