WTB Ai Prime 16HD Reef light

oKrazyii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2025
Messages
144
Reaction score
43
Location
Troy
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone is selling a used ai prime 16HD reef light, the $264 is just a lil steep 😅😅 I’m in ny willing to buy with any mount
 
Hey i messaged you ..im.very local and have what ya need!
 
Hello, I have 3 for sale if still interested. PM
 
These a cheaper way this light is the same thing it's the nicrew 65w reef light you need to try it out don't waste your money in a light it's the most expensive thing in the tank not including corals, corals are another story but get the nicrew 65w reef light it's worth every penny I had it for almost a year and the best light my NEMs are so happy and all my corals SPS to LPS

3d67061f-04c0-4a00-a72e-1a6a90a36d0b.png



Ps get the controller

05b9a8d0-e861-47db-8d1d-3b48cb9d7c3f.png
 
i do 180 shipped with mount
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new