• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI prime with tank mount NON HD

jason_mazzy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
358
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to pay $125 shipped with arm mount. no color preference. Fan and lights must work.
 
because I have a non hd as the parent already. I would rather the color and pucks match up. I could do an HD but the non hd are not as valuable.
 
because I have a non hd as the parent already. I would rather the color and pucks match up. I could do an HD but the non hd are not as valuable.
totally makes sense. IF you can't find a used one, you could use an HD and keep colors below 100% and just use the K spectrum for color. Best of luck in your search
 
I think I have 1 of the ones your looking for. If interested pm me.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new