WTB aquacultured Dwarf seahorses

SlasherZ

I dunno, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2023
Messages
570
Reaction score
609
Location
Cheraw
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some home grown Dwarf seahorses that take prepared food well. Will be ready to purchase on the 1st of the month and I'm looking for better options than what my Google searches and LFS gave me... Thanks!
 
I should have some availabile jn the next 2-3 months just had some born
 
I should have some availabile jn the next 2-3 months just had some born
Awesome! Keep me posted, be it DMs or an update over here! And good luck :grinning-squinting-face: the whole process is harrowing.
 
Just had 6 more born this past week and they are already chowing down on baby brine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new