wtb at swap post,Feel free to post what looking for at the swap

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok ill start.

wtb a few mini nems,small bright zoa/paly frags other then orange,Any bright soft corals.Small frag of big head blastos

Pm me or post here if gonna have anything i listed.

tc269

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we will have lots of zoas to pick thru! Is there going be any intrest in some medium sized acan collonies do you guys think?? I have three colonies with about 15-25 heads on them each and debating on if I should bring them.

OP
OP
P

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You looking for a small RBTA?

Eric

LOL......i dont think i have room for one.Oh wait maybe will have a spot now when get new pump and have enough flow at that end of my tank.

we will have lots of zoas to pick thru! Is there going be any intrest in some medium sized acan collonies do you guys think?? I have three colonies with about 15-25 heads on them each and debating on if I should bring them.

sweet i need some small zoa frags.

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be bringing some Yellow Fiji leathers.... and some other softies like Taro tree (some people still like it!) Also, I'll have a decent supply of 'Blue Snowflake Clove polyps'

Not much for Zoas, I will have a bunch of Greens...

I do have some nice heads of blueish/teal Lobo....

And of course plenty of SPS to go around!!!

Stuff I'm looking for is of course Acros.... I'd really like to come home with a ORA German blue polyp Acro (not the monti, I have tons of that!)

Also more encrusting montis, Sunsets, etc... I lost 5 different colonies in my frag tank crash and I'd like to replace them!!

And don't forget, I'm always open for trades!!!

tc269

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also more encrusting montis, Sunsets, etc... I lost 5 different colonies in my frag tank crash and I'd like to replace them!!

Hows the rainbow looking for you?? I believe your the same person that bought if from me at the rhinelander swap a few months back. I am so bad with puting faces and names to screen names lol

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hate this...you guys have tons of stuff and i seem to have little....how the hell to you guys get that way???

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stuff I'm looking for is of course Acros.... I'd really like to come home with a ORA German blue polyp Acro (not the monti, I have tons of that!)

I don't think the ORA acro you are looking if currently available from them, at least it hasn't been for the last 6-8 months.

the new release this month is the "Blue Iris" acro, I have one frag. Or if anybody wants any other ORA stuff, let me know, i'll see if we have it.

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, wasn't me, I came home from Rhinelander with 2 frags, 1 from Meisen, and 1 from Paul's...I really do wish I would've looked around more!! You'll have to show me the rainbow your talking about!!

Hows the rainbow looking for you?? I believe your the same person that bought if from me at the rhinelander swap a few months back. I am so bad with puting faces and names to screen names lol

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think the ORA acro you are looking if currently available from them, at least it hasn't been for the last 6-8 months.

the new release this month is the "Blue Iris" acro, I have one frag. Or if anybody wants any other ORA stuff, let me know, i'll see if we have it.
That's what I've heard,, I'm hoping to pick a frag of one up from a hobbyist or something...

Are you going to have a tank there? I'd like to check out more of the stuff you have!

OP
OP
P

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also looking for some tree corals.Yellow tree coral,Neon Green Palau Nephthea.Purple Passion Tree Coral ,Lemon Tree Coral etc or anything else of that nature.

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i think it was me that got the rainbow from you - your the one that had those appleberries right?? - i still want one of them btw but won't be able to make the swap

i bought three rainbow/poker/superman (whatever you want to call them) montis that day up in rhinelander from dif people

it is really cool though one is red on blue, one yellow on blue and the one i got from you is orange on blue and they are only a few inches apart. although very similar they are there is a def dif in the color of the polyps

all three have overgrown the plug and just started moving onto the rock

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for mainly acans, zoas and chalices. I'm sure my boyfriend will want some acros thrown in there too. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 165 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back