• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

75 Gallon Reef Tank (fish and coral included) - Central Florida

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Surf985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I love my tank, unfortunately, I just haven't had the time to keep up with it in the past year. I am looking for someone in the Central Florida area that would take the entire setup. (I don't want to part it out and get stuck holding a partial aquarium, so i'm selling stand, stock, equipment - all of it)

Equipment:
  1. 75 Gallon drilled glass tank
  2. Custom wood base and hood
  3. 2 Viparspectra LED lights
  4. Oversized Skimmer
  5. Sump pump
  6. 2 powerheads
  7. all plumbing
  8. bonus equipment may also include a reactor and pump, though it's hit or miss on rather or not it works. TBD.

Livestock (at time of post)
  1. 2 Ocellaris clowns (pair; 1 wild, one captive)
  2. Melinarus Wrasse
  3. Green Goby
  4. Baby Blue Tang (had nearly 4+months)
  5. Yellow eye Kole Tang
  6. Foxface
  7. I believe there are still a skunk cleaner, small crabs and a few various snails. and a TON of asternia stars that, to date, have been reef safe (they've left coral completely untouched UNLESS it gets sick or very badly damaged, at which point they immediately clean it out).
  8. Urchin, which is the only reason anything is damaged.
Corals
  1. rapidly growing montiporas, both reddish color and green. (may still have a pink/green small frag too.)
  2. Large (maybe 5"x3"?) maze brain
  3. 2 other brain corals, and possibly a third or forth small frag
  4. 2 bubble tips, both red and green. there MAY still be a small long tentacle, but it's stayed tiny after a hurricane several years ago and I VERY rarely see it peek out from under a rock. Most likely not here.
  5. a TON of red mushrooms, isolated xenia and green star polyps.
  6. purple and green torch (I think it's technically a dragon soul?) and an orange torch
  7. 2 rockflowers
  8. a few sps, mostly a baseball sized green pocillipora (i think), a kelly green version, and a purple version.
  9. Pavona frag
  10. I think there's a pink branching cyphastrea and a small dragon soul favia frav, as well as a white alveapora/goni frag, and frag of an OLD indo hammer (green and I think yellow? - it's cool) and what i think is a gold hammer (it's a purple base and, now that it's puffed back out, the tips are yellowish)
  11. whatever else the urchin has hauled off - mostly partial frags of random stuff like cyphastrea, etc. OH. and a green zoa/paly garden
Definitely negotiable and open to offers. Can't ship, and again, looking to sell entire setup at once - not really interested in parting out. Photo of stand is older, but it's a good reference. Custom built, walnut stained furniture grade pine

20231213_204210 (1).jpg 20231213_204231.jpg 20231213_204223.jpg 20231213_204229.jpg 20231213_204210.jpg 20231213_204158.jpg 20231213_204203.jpg
output_image1702518883058.jpg

OP
OP
Surf985

Surf985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am willing to break apart if someone can take most - need gone asap.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shocked that this has not sold. Here's a bump for you... Have you posted on Nextdoor, OfferUp, Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist? You are practically giving this away! Maybe posting the city will help. Good luck!

OP
OP
Surf985

Surf985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm shocked too. It's everywhere and I've had virtually zero interest. I'm about to just donate it to a local shop or something.

OP
OP
Surf985

Surf985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those interested, I'm in bartow and would be available weekends or evenings.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back