• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Misc Corals

Item Price
$200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

xAndrewx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up a temporary 15 gallon to hold some corals I removed from my larger aquarium, as well as a place to put corals I accidentally break.
I want to take this temporary tank down. The zoanthid rock is actually a plastic rock with 10 frag plug holes. There was 10 different zoanthids frags on the rock when it started. There are two aptasia on the zoanthid rock and there are clove polyps mixed in with the zoanthids. The cloves are spreading in a bad way. I managed to frag some of the zoanthids, and with very small tweezers remove the clove polyps.
There is a large mami hurricane chalice, a baseball size rock of sunset montipora, a couple orange mushrooms, two pieces of green branching sammacora, 3 pieces of purple digitata, some green acropora, 10 heads of yellow/green enchinata, a small lord acan, and a tiny green pocillopora. The rock is STAX.
For reference the tank is 12" wide and 24" long. I would be willing to sell the tank, powerhead and lighting as well for pretty cheap. Lighting is 2 Kessil A160we, with spectral controller. Lights are over 5 years old.
$ 200.00 for all rock and corals. No Shipping

514CF6FA-0E0F-4FA1-8C68-8403D5DFC75F_1_105_c.jpeg
21FF708D-B251-4001-ABAB-AE7394AAA666_1_105_c.jpeg
C0CDD856-67CC-400F-BC38-BD55FA9270C4_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back