• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB collonista or stomatella snails

Nanoreefer4ever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are usually hitchhikers, i don't think LFS sell it someone in here can give you those snail. They're active at night only

OP
OP
Jmas4

Jmas4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are usually hitchhikers, i don't think LFS sell it someone in here can give you those snail. They're active at night only

I started off with dry rock and I dip everything I put in the tank. So sadly no good hitchhikers. None of my lfs has them. I am hoping some one here has them.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I have a bunch of collonista. I'll have to double check to be sure, but shipping them to CO this time of year without freezing or baking them might be interesting since they're so small. I'll have to do some asking around for shipping tips.

AZreefer80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got about 200 collonista snails in my 20 gallon. I'd be glad to part with as many as I can catch for you. I'm in AZ, if you'd like to pay for shipping we can work something out.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back