• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Croc Island Scoly

ACF930

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
261
Reaction score
230
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for a Croc Island Scoly that is multi-colored (i.e. prominently yellow with touches of red, orange, blue, green, purple, etc.).
 
I would try getting in touch with Than from Tidal Gardens. He usually has some tucked away I'm sure he'd love to part with.
 
If your looking for other types of scoly's let me know I have a nice reverse bleeding apple 3in, pm me
 
Still haven’t found that Master Croc Island Scoly yet and very serious about it.
 
check facebook-wojtek’s reef. he has one or two. one is AMAZING!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new