• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB ecotech möbius ready rf module

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LF möbius ready rf module. The black chip, not the green one.

OP
OP
C

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of my other devices use möbius without an issue. Why would you suggest reeflink?

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of my other devices use möbius without an issue. Why would you suggest reeflink?
Good for you while you don’t have any issues. If you don’t mind, do a search here or on google, there’s a lot of people having issues with möbius.

I switched back to Reeflink because if i loose power, all my 6 lights schedules are messed up while my other tank that runs on Reeflink has no issues.

my friend got the same issue.

OP
OP
C

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had issues with my radions. I switched to kessil and t5. Never had a problem with my versa, vectra, or vortechs. Maybe it’s just a radion issue. I even flat out routinely turn off my vectra and vortechs when I feed and they start up again with no issue.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back