• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Flame Wrasse

OP
OP

60CubeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome, thanks for the find, Scurvy. Do you have any experience with this vendor?

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have any personal experience. Google reviews seem good. They just last week came on here as a sponsor. Prices are very good however you pay for shipping based on total spend and choose the warranty option you're comfortable with. Kind of a different model than we're used to seeing.

OP
OP

60CubeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent some time on their site--looks like they ship out of California (might be local to me). Just messaged them to see if there was a local pickup option. In either case, I think I'll give them a try. Itching to stock my new Reefer 750! Will report back.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say that they did not have the Flame available last week and they had males listed as recently as yesterday that look to be sold out so the listing seems good. Nothing worse than placing an order only to get an email saying sorry we don't have that item.

OP
OP

60CubeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking there must be a batch of fish that just came out of Hawaii. NYAquatic mentioned that they were getting a shipment of flame and potter's wrasses sometime this week as well.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had read that we may start seeing stock out of Hawaii soon. Looks like it may be true! I gave NY Aquatic a shot but they botched it up well enough that i wont order again. Not sent priority overnight so the order was put on a truck. 2 days later I had a DOA, a did not ship and a un-reef safe fish I didnt order. Seems to be coin flip with them per the reviews.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back