• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Wave engine LE power supply

reefingreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTB a wave engine LE power supply! I recently bought the brain and 2 pumps from a fellow reefer but didn’t include the power supply. He doesn’t have it. Anyone got one laying around? Willing to pay for shipping! I’ve attached a picture as to which one I’m referring to.

IMG_7952.jpeg

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to look but can I run one off my other wave engine power supply? I have a currently uninstalled le and a regular large wave engine in use... if it can be run for the larger unit I would have an extra power supply... or would the one from my control 4 work?

OP
OP
R

reefingreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to look but can I run one off my other wave engine power supply? I have a currently uninstalled le and a regular large wave engine in use... if it can be run for the larger unit I would have an extra power supply... or would the one from my control 4 work?
I think you need a power supply for each wave engine because the pumps need to be powered through the power supply. At least that what I got through the facebook Hydros community group.

Minifoot77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they the same from the controllers?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back