• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

!!!!!!!WTB Fluval edge 12 gallon!!!!!

Fisk and chips

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
136
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Fluval edge 12 gallon full set up!! Please let me know!
 
Where are you located? I have the 6g. I spray painted it black but it can be painted white.
 
I haver an 8 gal AIO, dc return pump, maxspect led reef light, Bubble magus mini q skimmer. wavemaker, heater with heater controller. All brand new in the original boxes, I'm in NC but can ship everthing. Aquarium is still in the original shipping box
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new