• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Helmet Picasso clown

nogo03

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a male onyx helmet Picasso to pair with my female. Located in South Florida. I’m willing to cover shipping within reason. PM me if you have any. Thanks!
 
I have a Doni Snowcasso female that was in a breeding pair I can sell.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250610_060407466_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250610_060407466_Original.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20250610_060255440_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20250610_060255440_Original.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
Like I said, looking for a male.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new