• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: high end shroom in Minnesota

bacc2bacc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
779
Reaction score
508
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Hello, I’m looking for OG wwc bounce, jawbreaker, kyrptonite, Saint Thomas, reefkoi bounces, any nice high end shroom for sale locally in Minnesota, Minneapolis area. I could buy out of state too but I hate dealing with shipping. Also willing to travel into Wisconsin if not to far. Pm what u have thanks
 
Hello, I’m looking for OG wwc bounce, jawbreaker, kyrptonite, Saint Thomas, reefkoi bounces, any nice high end shroom for sale locally in Minnesota, Minneapolis area. I could buy out of state too but I hate dealing with shipping. Also willing to travel into Wisconsin if not to far. Pm what u have thanks



I'm not local to you but I do have a couple of bounces, electus, candy crush, kryptonite, mauie wowie, frankenstien, interstellar. Sunkist. Lmk what you want to see
 
I'm not local to you but I do have a couple of bounces, electus, candy crush, kryptonite, mauie wowie, frankenstien, interstellar. Sunkist. Lmk what you want to see
Where are you located
 
You have any buyer feedback? Your account was just created today and your messaging me about selling high end coral, kind of fishy know I mean? lol
Hey I'm not here to scam anyone buddy. I have fire coral that I'm selling coming in from a reputable source. If your not intrested it doesnt offend me one bit. I'm just a little guy trying to make a name for himself.
 
Hey I'm not here to scam anyone buddy. I have fire coral that I'm selling coming in from a reputable source. If your not intrested it doesnt offend me one bit. I'm just a little guy trying to make a name for himself.
You have any buyer feedback? Your account was just created today and your messaging me about selling high end coral, kind of fishy know I mean? lol
20190828_182241.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new