WTB Items

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for different pieces of equipment I need for my new build. I have been around a while and know that equipment can be around that you don't need but, to someone else it is just what they are looking for. List whatever you'd like to get rid of. I know I am looking for some internal or external pumps, fittings, ball or gate valves etc. Lets see what everyone has. Thanks

P.S. I have a internal octopus skimmer I think its the 125 model for sale. I will post pics here or in the sale thread.

FLAdaboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should come to Clarksville. I have a bunch of items. I have a DC pump, powerheads, gyres, int skimmer, ext skimmer, 48” T5, valves, plumbing, etc. I’ll make you a little doggie bag.

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for different pieces of equipment I need for my new build. I have been around a while and know that equipment can be around that you don't need but, to someone else it is just what they are looking for. List whatever you'd like to get rid of. I know I am looking for some internal or external pumps, fittings, ball or gate valves etc. Lets see what everyone has. Thanks

P.S. I have a internal octopus skimmer I think its the 125 model for sale. I will post pics here or in the sale thread.
Good to see you’re still around. I have a bunch of fittings and stuff just lmk what you need and you’re welcome to them.

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should come to Clarksville. I have a bunch of items. I have a DC pump, powerheads, gyres, int skimmer, ext skimmer, 48” T5, valves, plumbing, etc. I’ll make you a little doggie bag.
How many bulbs is the 48” T-5?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back