• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Jebao Doser

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says I’m looking to possibly purchase a Jebao doser for my AIO tank. 3 head preferably. Let me know if you have one for sale. Tnx.

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple 4 head for $65 new. Jebao can set 24 doses per day per head. I have mine dose 200ml of fresh saltwater every hour from head 1. Then 10 minutes later I have it take 200ml out with head 2. 10 minutes after that head 3 adds another 200ml. Finally 10 minutes after that head 4 dumps another 200ml. It adds the fresh salt water in the last chamber with the return pump and it removes from the first chamber next to the drain from the tank. That changes 9600ml a day. Doing it this way I am getting half as much wear on each head. I also changed all the heads to Kamora heads. Just keep an eye on it. I noticed my salinity was going up. One of the heads was slipping and not taking out as much as it should. every couple months I put a cup under each line and make sure they are all putting out the same amount.

OP
OP
Yates273

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple 4 head for $65 new. Jebao can set 24 doses per day per head. I have mine dose 200ml of fresh saltwater every hour from head 1. Then 10 minutes later I have it take 200ml out with head 2. 10 minutes after that head 3 adds another 200ml. Finally 10 minutes after that head 4 dumps another 200ml. It adds the fresh salt water in the last chamber with the return pump and it removes from the first chamber next to the drain from the tank. That changes 9600ml a day. Doing it this way I am getting half as much wear on each head. I also changed all the heads to Kamora heads. Just keep an eye on it. I noticed my salinity was going up. One of the heads was slipping and not taking out as much as it should. every couple months I put a cup under each line and make sure they are all putting out the same amount.
Lol. Think your on wrong thread.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says I’m looking to possibly purchase a Jebao doser for my AIO tank. 3 head preferably. Let me know if you have one for sale. Tnx.

I have one:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 169 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back