- Joined
- Oct 22, 2015
- Messages
- 450
- Reaction score
- 373
- Location
- Dallas, TX
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
WTB 1 Kessil A360X light. Need one fairly soon as one of mine just died. Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
It may be faster to call Kessil and see if they will help you out. I once bought a used AP9X that wouldn't turn on. I called them and they had me fill out a claim form and send them a video. I told them I bought the light used and that I had taken the light apart to see if I could fix it myself. I even told them that it was surely out of warranty. They sent me a refurbished light free of charge with a free return shipping label for my not working light.WTB 1 Kessil A360X light. Need one fairly soon as one of mine just died. Thanks!
Love it! I’ll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.It may be faster to call Kessil and see if they will help you out. I once bought a used AP9X that wouldn't turn on. I called them and they had me fill out a claim form and send them a video. I told them I bought the light used and that I had taken the light apart to see if I could fix it myself. I even told them that it was surely out of warranty. They sent me a refurbished light free of charge with a free return shipping label for my not working light.
I am not saying that they will definitely do the same for your situation but, hey. It is worth a try.
How did you make out with Kessil? One of my A360we's just died todayLove it! I’ll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

Ugh! How old was it? I’ve got an extra I can sell you, if you’re interested.How did you make out with Kessil? One of my A360we's just died today![]()
Turns out, my light is working, I believe the power supply is failing, it seems to work intermittently.Ugh! How old was it? I’ve got an extra I can sell you, if you’re interested.
That’s a lot less expensive than a new light! I’ve also got some used power supply cords if you need one.Turns out, my light is working, I believe the power supply is failing, it seems to work intermittently.
I did contact Kessil who reminded me that these lights were discontinued in 2018, but they did offer me a decent discount on anything new I wanted to buy. However, I think I'll try a new power supply first and see if that doesn't help here.
Thank you, I appreciate that! I believe I have an extra power supply, I just have to dig it out, but I will keep you in mind.That’s a lot less expensive than a new light! I’ve also got some used power supply cords if you need one.