• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Kessil360we in Bay Area

ThePhoReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
552
Reaction score
169
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB kessil360we or trade with kessil360ne. San Jose area
 
Hi - I have a small 30 gallon complete setup I'm breaking down (last fish died) are you interested or do you know anyone that is interested?

kessilA80 *2 with controller
30 gallon tank with all media (tons)
Filters/Fan

I'm in Los Gatos (southern bay area) $400.
 

Attachments

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new