• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB large rose bubble tip aneome

Colorfulsticks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a large rose bubble tip would like one on the darker red spectrum as I am going for a certain look if you have one and want to sell it please contact me. Jfyi I don’t want to break the bank either so please keep that in mind I don’t want a 800 aneome lol

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Virginia, if you ever travel around here, you can find one here for $100-$150
Medium size, I was shocked to see them so cheap, I’m sure it’s a local who’s selling them.

OP
OP
Colorfulsticks

Colorfulsticks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’m in the panhandle and one here is like 250 for a inch sized one and looks like it going to die

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a large rose bubble tip would like one on the darker red spectrum as I am going for a certain look if you have one and want to sell it please contact me. Jfyi I don’t want to break the bank either so please keep that in mind I don’t want a 800 aneome lol

Im in orlando and i have 2 RBTA i would part with one . Definitely darker orange/red. They both are pretty good size probably like a baseball when fully puffed up or a little bigger. Shoot me a message and ill send over some pictures.
20190810_235507.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back