• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB large sinularia leather coral.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,291
Reaction score
11,237
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm looking for a large green leather coral. Preferably a sinularia species.
Lost a very large on over the weekend in my tank and am now looking to replace it.
I see all sorts of vendors with small frags. Not interested in any of them.
I want that show sized piece. This would be a center piece in a 240 gallon tank.
 
^^^^^^^
 
Still looking for 1 or 2
 
I'm looking for a large green leather coral. Preferably a sinularia species.
Lost a very large on over the weekend in my tank and am now looking to replace it.
I see all sorts of vendors with small frags. Not interested in any of them.
I want that show sized piece. This would be a center piece in a 240 gallon tank.
I got mine from this place:

https://www.aquacorals.com/index.php/corals/soft-corals/show-combo

Extremely happy with the purchase.
 
So, I did talk with the owner and ended up ordering 2 leather corals.
Can't wait for them to get here.
 
Still looking
 
I have some green Sinularia if your still interested. May have to wait a bit for it to cool up a bit for shipping.
 
I have some green Sinularia if your still interested. May have to wait a bit for it to cool up a bit for shipping.
sent you a pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new