WTB: Leathers and Softies

  • Thread starter Thread starter TitansFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TitansFan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
5
Location
Hilton Head, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I live in Spring Hill and looking to add some corals namely:

Larger Toadstool Mushroom
Green Nepthea
Devil's Hand
Colorful Mushrooms
Colt Coral

If you have anything looking to part with please let me know.
Thanks!

Chris
 
IMG_3861.JPG

We are looking to off-load some of these shrooms and Kenya tree. Let me know if you are interested. Free to a good home. :)
 
Hiya Skygirl,
Thank you very much for the offer! The reef bug has bit me again. Got a coral free tank looking to provide a good home. Let me know when would be good for me to come by.
 
Hiya Skygirl,
Thank you very much for the offer! The reef bug has bit me again. Got a coral free tank looking to provide a good home. Let me know when would be good for me to come by.
Are you still interested? I'm around most of this week. I sent a pm with my contact info.
 
Sorry ran into an issue with the tornado that hit 4 corners marina. It has become a priority.
 
I have a frag of tyree green leather toadstool for $30 if interested.
 
Let me know if you are still intrested in buying. I got devils hand Frags as well as a few other corals. Please pm me if your intrested.
 
Let me know if you are still intrested in buying. I got devils hand Frags as well as a few other corals. Please pm me if your intrested.
Do you have any leather coral frags for sale?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new