• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Lights and wavemaker setup

Taxman20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75g I just set up and its needing lights and a god wavemaker pump setup. Im not looking for top end items as I like to find really good products at a great price. It was a running system, but the current pump isnt in great shape any more. And the lights wont grown SPS very well if at all.

The tank will be mixed SPS and Softs.

Lights, I looked at the reefbreeders Photon V2 and really like the setup. I need a 48" light.
Other brands are ok as well.
Ive had MH in the past but am wanting LED due to the heat the MH creates. Trying to keep it easier.

Pumps. I want to run 2 pumps. Light sensor on the controller for night mode, plus multiple water movement modes.

Thanks

Jim Mc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tunze wave box you can have for $50 plus shipping.....

OP
OP
Taxman20

Taxman20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Im hoping for a 2 powerhead setup if possible. Im not sure I could fit the wavebox without redoing the rock setup.

OP
OP
Taxman20

Taxman20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a new set of pumps and a Reefbreeder Photon V2 today. No longer looking. Thanks

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 157 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back