Wtb live rock, small heater and small filter

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgruchow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bgruchow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for live rock would prefer smaller pieces only need 4-5 pounds. Also need a 10-20 gallon back filter and a small heater at least for 20 gallons. I live in Murfreesboro but work in Smyrna would like to pick up Monday so would prefer if you were close. Thanks
 
I've got a HOB filter. Wish you wouldve mentioned it earlier. Bio wheel type and an Aqua Clear 70.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new