• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb local weed like shrooms

DSEKULA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,489
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!
I'm from Pennsylvania Pocono Mountian area,
I recently built and set up a 2gal aio pico and need some help filling it. The thing is that I want low end bullet proof shrooms and all most people want to sell is the $300 bounce or jawbreakers. Willing to drive about 1- 2hrs if the trips worth it. So, does anyone have weed type shrooms that their willing to part with (I'll buy or trade). Also looking for zoas with similar weed like properties. No name random stuff appreciated :)
Ive found that most people don't even bother posting sales of this stuff and shipping is more than the coral so Im reaching out for local assistance.
Anyone able to make up a pack, looking for $10-30 range per shroom hopefully to work out a deal for a variety.
 
I have some purple discosoma that would probably grow in a urinal. Also have nuclear green palys and orange monti cap that I have been unable to kill, and the ever invincible green star polyp and kenya trees. Id hook you up with a bunch of stuff for free or if you feel generous trade for frags. Im in North NJ 07456.
 
I don't have $10-$30 shrooms, but I have $50 shrooms and plenty of affordable zoa. I am a little over an hour away from Poconos, and going camping in Poconos next week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new